Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nicola Slade WA

Nicki from Dads On The Air also goes by various names on online gaming websites. She's 49, a cleaner and hates paying Child Support but hang on she doesn't pay child support, her husband does for his kids and she HATES it. She spends most of her days bleating on Dads On The Air forum bitching about Child Support.

"My husband and I do not have children together between us we field six. I have 4 and he has 2.
We have my youngest living with us She does not receive any CS
She was the result of a short relationship between my Ex husband and my new husband
His 2 live with the ex. He has no contact as he doesn't know where they are.
We pay 27% of his income to support those 2 plus we support my youngest as hubby's income is such that she does not receive a benefit of any type. She's now 17
She made his day on fathers day by sitting up and making him a fathers day card that said how much she cared for him
I have a part-time job and constantly on the lookout for full time work as we certainly do not make ends meet.

I know how hard it is to be a second wife. We also put up with the derogratory attitude of the CSA and we know full well it is not just divorce that has made such an agency

I have been told that I steal from his children, that I am lazy and should get a job ( I was working 3 just to pay out her fraudulent claim) and one even told me I should leave my man so he can pay more to his kids
I was told it was our fault because we chose not to have more children. we could have had a reduction if we did. It's enough of a struggle to put food on the table for the one we do have here let alone another mouth to feed.

I dont mind paying for his kids I just resent knowing she's sitting there getting a Government payment (That we partially fund with taxes) then we pay CS and she gets all the benefits.
"

5 comments:

  1. hi there i am nicola`s youngest son as whith a lot of relashionships my perents did not last to long i had to grow up whith ouy my farther in my life i hav been moved from one side of australia to the other a couple of times i now live in perth no to far from my farther all tho he was not in my life for 10 years he did what he cood at the time he had to pay bills and rent as well but now he is in my life all be it a straned relashionship he is in a better position to help me he has paid for most of my quolification`s. my mother did the best she cood to rase a little terror like me you are not quolifide to pass jugement on her so why dont you get off your fat ass and do some thing whith your life other then bitching about other people. my mother is not a wicked stepmother I hope for your sake i never meet you or i will shove my boot down your throat by the way from memery lifting information and photo`s from facebook and myspace is illegal and in breach of copieright i dont want to be you when thay find out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Mum brought you up to be abusive and violent. Good on her! The world really needs more bullying, uneducated, illiterate buffoons like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk Tsk..... It seems someone has issues with anger. No wonder if he was raised by the angry woman featured in the above article. Hopefully the woman who meets him and marries him is a strong one. She will have to be = I foresee another abuser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee this site is so full of wisdom. Oh man i see we have a bunch of great women here. Oh they as parent mothers did no wrong at all, not a thing. Oh and for someone to say a boy needs anger management for protecting his stepmums pride, gee you are a real shock to the system. From memory from this site i have nothing but badgering of men and fathers and no real involvement in fixing the problem of our children having both parents. Oh somewhere i read a great expose' on how children grow up not being able to love because of there parents divorce but as of course the experts on here say it is a myth. Oh so someone right hear who has indeed had the exact experiences to people like you would not be an expert on the situation though i am sure. This whole site does nothing but promote men and fathers as meaningless but in reality it is just money driven feminist neanderthals going on a rampage because fathers got a little justice. I say a little too because it still is not fair and not right. How dare you presume that fathers do not have feelings in birth and that it is only women who die inside without there children. Oh i like your description of stepmothers as being wicked. The only people you justify are yourselves, you do not promote any such equality or any interest in a childs life but who would not expect such ideology from such self centred individuals. I have seen a lot of illegal things done on this site but it just goes to show the minds we are dealing with and the people in care of children. They can do no wrong can they, poor feminist sorrowful pitiful people. I guess i was almost right with a previous comment i wrote. I asked what you would call women who are against your feministic organization and my guess was womenenis's I was close with wicked stepmother though. I guess in your minds eye all women are great except when it is another woman with your ex doing absolutely great compared to when he was with you. Who did you say destroyed the relationship then. Well i guess since you are so hellbent on destroying a child and fathers relationship with all your cruel and nasty pledges, i know what my answer would be. Talk about fake. I grew up with one of you and she still hasn't changed, yes my own mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh epose the truth said I see Mum brought you up to be abusive and violent. Good on her! The world really needs more bullying, uneducated, illiterate buffoons like you.

    Talk about a hypocrite. On one hand she is pro woman, and all for children. Then she turns on a child who staes his say and goes on how he is bullying and blah blah but herself just did the exact same thing. What a loser. I guess your only agenda really is free money from government feminist departments then. Notice how she says mum brought him up, oh duh! thats why kids these days are out of control. Awarded to mums who's only agenda is money driven. You destroy a childs life fore money and vindictive revenge on a father for your own doing. Gee the world really needs idiotic feministic trailer trash like you promoting your rubbish. Close your site down, you make me sick.

    ReplyDelete